Pro Experience | Honors & Awards | References
Career Objective To continue my role as an animator and make great games and films.
B.A. Computer Graphic Arts - 3D Animation
Magna Cum Laude
University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX Fall 2000-2004
Major: Computer Graphic Arts
Concentration: 3D Animation
Overall GPA: 3.86/4.0
3D body and facial animation, key frame, motion capture cleanup, basic rigging/skinning, basic modeling/texturing, traditional art skills, and most forms of digital design.
Software: 3DS Max, Maya, MotionBuilder, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, UE4, UE3.
Sony Computer Entertainment America (via Yoh) , San Diego , CA
August 3,2015 - March 11, 2016
- Cleaning up motion and facial capture and adding keyframe animation where needed for both body and face for cinematics.
- Games: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Archimage, Houston, TX July 16, 2013 - July 21, 2015
- 3D modeling, texturing, animation, rigging, and lighting for environments, props, and human characters for an unannounced serious game for the mobile market.
Amerra, Inc. , Houston, TX March 14 , 2013 - April 5 , 2013
3D Generalist Contractor
- 3D modeling, animation, texturing, motion graphics, lighting, rigging, editing, and storyboards for a medical video reviewing a future medical device.
TimeGate Studios , Sugarland, TX April 26, 2010 - March 4, 2013
- 3D animation and rigging for humans, weapons, and vehicles, along with motion capture for acting for games.
- Games: Section 8: Prejudice, Minimum, and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Pi Studios , Houston, TX September 4, 2007 - February 22, 2010
- 3D animation, modeling, rigging, and texturing for games.
- Games: RockBand 2 (Wii), Bomberman Live: Battlefest, and Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS2).
Archimage, Houston, TX July 14, 2005 - August 31, 2007
- Key framed 3D characters for cinematics in the game, Escape From Diab, and a 30 second spot for Baylor College of Medicine.
Honors & Awards
ACM SIGGRAPH San Antonio ANI Animation Festival 2005 May 18, 2005
- Independent Category winner for the 3D short film, Mirror Mirror. Responsible for project in its entirety.
ACM SIGGRAPH San Antonio ANI Animation Festival 2004 May 12, 2004
- Independent Category winner for the 3D short film, Karate Chop. Responsible for project in its entirety.
Dean's Honor List at the University of the Incarnate Word
- Recognized for meritorious academic achievement for the following semesters: Fall '00, Spring '01, Fall '01, Spring '02, Fall '02, Spring '03, Fall '03, Spring '04, and Fall '04.
- Inducted into the Alpha Chi Honor Society. Spring 2003
- Inducted into the Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society. Fall 2000